4 Week Keto Diet Meal Plan
Are you a meal planning maven? Are you someone who needs to know how the week is going to play out for your keto diet? Do you like having a clean and clear list of groceries for your healthy meals?
Then you are going to be very interested in the new 4 Week Keto Meal Plan from eMeals. It’s meal planning made extra easy, with everything you need for shopping and prepping. You can even have all of your ingredients delivered right to your door! No, not even kidding.
So this has been a long time in the making. I was interviewed last July for the Real Food for Real Life podcast, hosted by Scott Jones, who also happens to be the VP of Content for eMeals. He was intrigued by the keto approach so we started chatting about how they might incorporate such a plan into their program. It went in fits and starts for a while, but they finally released a full 4 Week Plan for the keto diet.
And they are including a bonus collection of some of my favourite keto dinner recipes for everyone who signs up. 20 extra keto dinner recipes to choose from!
What do you get with the eMeals Keto Diet Meal Plan?
- Dietitian-approved recipes that target the right macros to spur weight loss, yet are approachable and enjoyable
- Each week you’ll get 7 dinners, one breakfast, one lunch, and one dessert, all connected to a smart shopping list and online grocery options
- Bonus collections of Keto recipes from our favorite Keto authors and influencers (starting with mine on April 1).
Now let me say that they have given me a sneak peek of the plan and it really looks good. They clearly took their time to craft meals that fall in line with the keto lifestyle. Like the almond crusted pork with creamy mashed cauliflower (yummy!!!). And the nutritional information for each recipe is right there, easy to read, so no need to stumble around, figuring out your own macros.
Keep in mind that eMeals is not a meal kit or subscription box, but an online meal planning service that caters to all sorts of dietary restrictions and preferences. Not fully keto? Then you may want to check out their Low Carb Meal Plan instead. They also have a Paleo meal plan.
And you can switch between plans, no matter which one you sign up for. You can pick and choose meals from any plan and add them into your list and it works out all of the shopping and ingredients for you. One less thing for you to do.
Not everything will be to your liking, of course, but you can easily skip a recipe or sub in another recipe. You can go back to the previous week and swap in a favorite from that.
You can also use the system on your laptop or computer, or you can download the eMeals app and manage it all right from your phone or tablet.
What’s Different About eMeals
- A low monthly cost, great variety, and seamless connection to grocery delivery make eMeals a better option than meal kits (They work with Walmart, Clicklist, Amazon, Instacart and Shipt) – but you don’t have to do it that way, you can shop for yourself if you prefer.
- eMeals is so easy you can plan your meals and order your ingredients waiting in the carpool lane
- Because it’s easy, eMeals customers cook 2 more meals at home per week, making any diet you choose more effective, impactful, and cost efficient
- eMeals saves time and money – an average of 2 hours a week and $200 a month
The All Day I Dream About Food Keto Dinner Collection
Debuting on April 1, this collection will include some of my most popular and easy keto dinner recipes. Such as my Sheet Pan Steakhouse Dinner, Keto Tamale Pie, and the nearly famous Mexican Cauliflower Rice. I haven’t had a chance to preview the collection and how it works, but I hope to soon!
While those recipes are, of course, free on my site, having it all in your eMeals menu plan and app will make life all that much easier.
So if you’re a meal planner and want a truly easy way to stay on top of your weeknight cooking, the new eMeals Keto Plan might be just what you’re looking for. Or the eMeals Low Carb Plan if that’s more your style! Click below to take a look.