Creamy Keto Green Onion Dip
Ditch the processed packets of powered onion dip and whip up this fresh keto green onion dip in less than five minutes!
What I love most about this cool and creamy dip is how simple the ingredients are. I can almost guarantee that I have all of the ingredients, aside from the fresh onions, which are usually easy to get my hands on. Not only is this dip fresh and simple but it gets better with age! Let the dip refrigerate for 1 hour before serving and taste the difference (and potency) of the sweet onion and crushed garlic.
Serve this dip at a summer barbecue or as a quick and simple side for lunch or dinner. It pairs perfectly with low carb veggies but is equally delicious on keto crackers or even smeared on a keto bagel!
Yields 8 servings, ¼ cup per serving of Creamy Keto Green Onion Dip
- ¾ cup sliced green onions
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¾ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- Pepper, to taste
1. Wash and chop the green onion, removing any wilted or discolored pieces of the green stem.
2. In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, and crushed garlic and half of the onion until the mixture is smooth and there are no visible lumps.
3. Once smooth, add the rest of the onion to the dip and fold in gently.
4. Top with cracked black pepper and serve with crudité! For a stronger onion flavor, refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
This makes a total of 8 servings, ¼ cup per serving of Creamy Keto Green Onion Dip. Each serving comes out to be 168.9 Calories, 16.51g Fat, 3.19g Net Carbs, and 2.51g Protein.
|Creamy Green Onion Dip||Calories||Fats(g)||Carb(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|¾ cup sliced green onions||24||0.1||5.5||2||3.5||1.4|
|8 ounces cream cheese||794||78||13||0||13||14|
|¾ cup sour cream||342||33||8||0||8||4.2|
|2 tablespoons mayonnaise||187||21||0.2||0||0.2||0.3|
|1 teaspoon crushed garlic||4.2||0||0.9||0.1||0.8||0.2|
The post Creamy Keto Green Onion Dip appeared first on Ruled Me.