Keto Spicy Deviled Eggs
I know most people just want to scroll down to the recipe, so I will make this quick, but these spicy deviled eggs are delicious! This recipe is perfect for anyone who loves spicy finger foods. The red curry paste adds the perfect pop of spice and flavor to the creamy egg filling. They make an ultra-attractive appetizer or snack tray.
Red curry paste can be found in many supermarkets now, but if you can’t find any then you may try making your own at home. Another substitute could be pureed chipotles in adobo sauce or another type of chili paste with some curry powder added to it. For a variation, try making this with green or yellow curry paste too.
Yields 6 servings of Keto Spicy Deviled Eggs
- 6 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ tablespoon poppy seeds
1. Place the eggs in a pot, then cover with cold water. Leave uncovered as you bring it to a boil.
2. Let the eggs simmer for 8 minutes, then remove the eggs and plunge into an ice bath.
3. Remove the shells from the eggs, then split the eggs in half. Remove the yolks and add them to a bowl.
4. Plate the egg halves and keep chilled while you work on the filling.
5. Add the curry paste, mayonnaise, and salt to the egg yolks. Mash and mix until it smooths out into a creamy egg filling.
6. Divide the egg filling amongst the empty egg whites.
7. Garnish with poppy seeds and serve.
This makes a total of 6 servings of Keto Spicy Deviled Eggs. Each serving comes out to be 203 Calories, 18.82g Fats, 1.12g Net Carbs, and 6.75g Protein.
|Keto Spicy Deviled Eggs||Calories||Fats(g)||Carbs(g)||Fiber(g)||Net Carbs(g)||Protein(g)|
|6 large eggs||429||29||2.2||0||2.2||38|
|1 tablespoon red curry paste||18||0.1||4||0.5||3.5||0.6|
|½ cup mayonnaise||748||82||0.6||0||0.6||1.1|
|½ tablespoon poppy seeds||23||1.8||1.2||0.8||0.4||0.8|
The post Keto Spicy Deviled Eggs appeared first on Ruled Me.